Here's a late entry for me and Casey's 10 year anniversary. We celebrated our anniversary on December 16th - and had such a great time! We usually don't go out much without the kids in tow, but we got a babysitter for the night and went to dinner by ourselves and really enjoyed not having to feed 4 additional mouths while we were there and being able to concentrate on each other. Casey surprised me with a diamond anniversary ring. Apparently about 8 years ago I mentioned to him that on some anniversary it would be fun to get this.. and he remembered. I was so shocked and I love it. I wanted to tell Casey that he is so thoughtful and is such a great Dad to our kids. It takes a lot of patience to stay home with them every day while I get a break when I go to work. He does such a great job as a Dad. He is also always thinking of me and does everything for our family. He has a clean house for us, makes dinner, baths the kids, etc... I have long days at work (about 14-15 hour days), and I know things are being taken care of at home. I sure love you Casey and can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment