Oh my! Caleb is beautiful, and getting bigger. It was just a few weeks ago, he was so tiny. We miss him and you.
That is a lot of pictures. We can't wait until we get pictures taken of our entire family again this fall. It is much needed!
Jamie your family is so so cute! You looked way too cute the day of delivery! I am so happy to see you are all doing so well. I am glad we can catch up now! Good luck and enjoy that little guy!T
He is soooo cute!!! I miss you guys!
Local Weather
Oh my! Caleb is beautiful, and getting bigger. It was just a few weeks ago, he was so tiny. We miss him and you.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of pictures. We can't wait until we get pictures taken of our entire family again this fall. It is much needed!
ReplyDeleteJamie your family is so so cute! You looked way too cute the day of delivery! I am so happy to see you are all doing so well. I am glad we can catch up now! Good luck and enjoy that little guy!
ReplyDeleteT
He is soooo cute!!! I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete