We are exited to announce that we are expecting a baby this summer, the due date is August 10th. Ethan wants a brother and Kyla wants a sister so I guess someone will be happy.
YEA! Dad and I are loving the fact that we will be having grandchild #13! Your girls are delightful and beautiful, but Ethan and I hope it is a little boy!
YEA!!! I am so excited for you guys, and even more excited that our kids will be the same age! I can't believe how much the kids are changing in such a short time. Miss you!
I FOUND YOU! Hi Jamie, I was pretty sure you would have a blog. So after I called you I decided to search for you guys and WOW here you are! Yeah, congrats on having another baby. Hope all is going well! Tonya
Cograts from both of us! 'Tis the summer to have babies! :)
ReplyDeleteD'nJ
Congratulations on your big news! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteThat's so FUN!! I'm due aug 9 and Jessi is due aug 16. We will have little one's together. Well kindof together. CONGRATS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYEA! Dad and I are loving the fact that we will be having grandchild #13! Your girls are delightful and beautiful, but Ethan and I hope it is a little boy!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!! I am so excited for you guys, and even more excited that our kids will be the same age! I can't believe how much the kids are changing in such a short time. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI FOUND YOU! Hi Jamie, I was pretty sure you would have a blog. So after I called you I decided to search for you guys and WOW here you are! Yeah, congrats on having another baby. Hope all is going well!
ReplyDeleteTonya