It's hard to believe that March is already here and spring is just around the corner. (Although it has felt like spring here in Pueblo almost all winter.) This month will mark the one year anniversary of the passing of my mom and also since we decided to move out here to Colorado. I've been thinking about my mom quite often the last few days. Her birthday was just the other day on February 27th, she would have been 68. I can still remember talking to her on the phone last year on her birthday. She was happy and upbeat and wanted to know how our kids were doing. I talked about coming to visit later in the week and she was happy about that. Only about a week later she was gone. I'm thankful for the time that I did have with her and the memories. She loved to see Ethan, Kyla and Halle and they loved to see her. The kids still talk about her and how she is in heaven with Grandpa. Whenever we go to Red Robin they always get a balloon and instead of keeping their balloons they always want to let them go up in the sky to heaven so Grandma and Grandpa can have some balloons.
We talk about them all the time too! Ryann always points to the sky and says hi to grandma. I miss grandma a lot! Love the pic of them.
ReplyDelete