Ethan turned 6 years old on September 8th. Ethan began the day by starting school at Irving Elementary. He was very exited because he got to go to Mrs. Miranda's class. Miranda was Ethan's preschool teacher last year. Ethan had a fun day at school and got to take cupcakes. After school Ethan opened presents, he got the new Escape to Witch Mountain movie, a camera and a remote control car from Grandma and Grandpa. He had a fun day!
So fun! I forget that our boys are the same age - Dawson turned 6 Sept. 7th. Yeah for being 6 and going to kindergarten! It is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun party Ethan. I absolutely LOVE your school picture...you are so handsome! We miss you tons.
ReplyDeleteOh, I wish I was there to give you all a big hug...especailly the birthday boy. Looks like a fun party and really cute cake!
ReplyDelete