Jamie you so suck!! Your tiny. Your so DARLING!!! I wish so bad I could be cute prego. It's going to be so fun having babies close. We can see them grow up.
Hey, you said you were huge... but obviously that was a lie. You look very cute and little!! Thanks for sending out the clothes, I am soooo excited to get them. Miss you guys!
No one is supposed to be that cute with only ten weeks to go! You look great! Hope you are feeling as good as you look. Hopefully we will see you some time...
Jamie you so suck!! Your tiny. Your so DARLING!!! I wish so bad I could be cute prego. It's going to be so fun having babies close. We can see them grow up.
ReplyDeleteHey, you said you were huge... but obviously that was a lie. You look very cute and little!! Thanks for sending out the clothes, I am soooo excited to get them. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteNo one is supposed to be that cute with only ten weeks to go! You look great! Hope you are feeling as good as you look. Hopefully we will see you some time...
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this post? How exciting! I hope that all goes well. P.S. You really do look good!
ReplyDelete